Senior Manager - Omnichannel Specalist
Netherlands – Amsterdam / Eindhoven
Type of Job
€85, 000 - €100, 000 pa plus full benefits
January 6, 2022
About the job
Do you have experience in leading an Omnichannel strategy and execution?
We are looking for someone coming from the service industry, experienced in leading an Omnichannel strategy and implementation (end-to-end) within a complex, large organization would be ideal. Digital knowledge, very strong in stakeholder management - for this role you have to bring a lot of different parties together.
What you will be doing
You are part of:
The services portfolio marketing team, responsible for our global Services portfolio. You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the multi-cultural marketing team consisting of product managers, program managers and performance managers. The team operates in an open atmosphere and is characterized by a “self-starting” mentality and creating your own focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders. The work location could be either Amsterdam or Best, The Netherlands.
You are tasked with creating and driving end-to-end integrated plans for our omnichannel value propositions. Define business opportunities based on customer insights and translate them into winning value propositions. You own the integrated digital service experience portfolio (e.g. Customer services portal, eCommerce Services proposition, telephony, chat, email). You will ensure the build of the integrated Digital Service Experience Portfolio along the Customer Journey and filling the customer need. You will define commercial specifications for the integrated omnichannel proposition roadmap, being co-responsible for the realization and proper introduction and activation of these products in the market.
You are responsible for:
- Managing Omnichannel initiatives and integration across the organization. Bridges gaps between stand-alone propositions into and integrated vision and roadmap. Working closely with stakeholders to gain the support and resources to execute.
- You’ll be the chief idea-creator, trend-watcher, and data-gatherer for all things related to the omnichannel vision and roadmap.
- Drive program initiatives to build our integrated Digital Service Experience Portfolio along the Customer Journey and filling the customer need.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers through feedback into the value proposition creation, product development and launch to maximize the commercial success of the offerings.
- Identify Omnichannel opportunities, analyze business benefit, evaluate ROI and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop roadmap.
- Lead ideation, design and implementation of the Omnichannel product strategy for our company services globally. Additionally, socialize roadmap and product lifecycle regularly with executive leadership
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, lead user acceptance testing, launch products, and address business and system issues.
- Success will require close partnership with our Marketing, IT teams, and Business teams to design modifications to our systems and processes, and aligning development roadmaps across multiple markets and businesses.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in customer-focused product manager role, experienced in both strategy and execution for digital products.
- Experienced in creating and managing Product portfolio, including all aspects of Marketing (market insights, value proposition generation, pricing, communications, channel management and planning).
- Experienced in developing new business models and opportunities; defining, developing, and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experienced in working with matrix teams including teams in different time zones.
- Experienced in prioritizing and performing multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
- Strong project management and organization skills, preferably LEAN (e.g. Daily Management, PRIDE).
- You are able to thrive on complexity and a certain degree of creative chaos.
- You are able to work effectively with senior executives and collaborate effectively with global teams.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English language skills.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
The benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary.
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually.
- A variable bonus based on both our company results and personal performance.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to buy the company shares and products with discount.
- Healthy work-life balance.