Distribution Senior Account Manager Unified Comms Cloud - Benelux (ISP’s SI, Telco Resellers / Partners)
Remote working Netherlands
Type of Job
€40, 000 - €60, 000 Plus
€15, 000 Commission and Car Allowance
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be supporting our client adding to the growing Technology portfolio here at MiGrowth, together we are looking for an Senior Account Manager looking after my clients ISP’s SI , Telco Resellers / Partners.
What you will be doing
The role of the Senior Account Manager Cloud is to be a key contributor within the sales team. We are looking for a strong sales performer and a positive member of the team for the rest of the sale people to aspire to be.
You will on board new resellers new within the business and lead by example.
As the Senior Account Managers you should manage sales to exceed sales financial targets and ensure delivery of excellent customer satisfaction from both existing customers and to drive new business across all company products and services.
Day to day you will:
• Identify new prospects and manage all new leads through the sales process and sales cycle through to closure.
• Work with finance to ensure any new customer is properly qualified and provided appropriate levels of credit at the outset and loaded correctly onto NetSuite.
• Manage all named accounts assigned to you and ensure the Company is positioned as Supplier of choice for all their UC Cloud related purchases.
• Drive strong customer relationships and loyalty to the Company.
• Demonstrate progress on a weekly basis on all key opportunities via the Weekly Review Meeting, providing an accurate weekly update on Sales Forecast Status.
• Attend all Company Sales/Product Training Sessions in order to demonstrate key USP’s in the Company portfolio.
• Has a successful track record in sales, including account retention and development.
• Understands general business motivators and drivers.
• Can engage with C-level contacts in the various customer departments.
• Understands empathy and the ability to be able to balance the best interest of a customer, with those of the business.
• Is driven to meet and exceed targets, with a clear hunger for success.
• Works well in a team but can also act confidently using their own initiative.
• Performs well under pressure.
Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday! Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!