Enterprise Account Manager - Global Vendor
Type of Job
€70, 000 - €75, 000 Plus commission plan €25, 000 - €30, 000
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working our client, who is the leading provider of Rugged Technology. They have been manufacturing rugged computers in demanding environments for over 25 years.
With extensive rugged product lines including notebooks, tablets and handheld computers. In a wide range of sectors from MOD , Blue Light , Utility, field service, oil and gas, transportation & manufacturing.
What you will be doing
The Enterprise Account Manager based close to Dusseldorf will oversee the day to day sales of the German region and drive the sales force towards meeting its primary business objectives of long-term growth and profitability.
• Smart working combined with regular travel across Germany
• Development & implementation of solution sales strategy to include:
• Target customers, channel partner and ISV/IHV engagement plan.
• Creation and management of account plans and strategies for targeted customers.
• Manage and support established business and customers to enable retention.
• Support accredited partner program & channel development strategy.
• Engagement and utilisation of Product Solutions team to identify & create sector solutions.
• Work with Marketing to create and deliver quarterly activity plans built around a lead generation program to assist in achieving a minimum of 3 x target sales pipeline.
• Attend quarterly business review presenting sales & strategy performance when requested.
• Communicate target customer, sector trend and competitors’ activity.
• Daily management of Salesforce for CRM and weekly/monthly forecasting.
• Experience within B2B market. Knowledge of the working with end users large scale enterprise clients
• Over 5 years experience in Enterprise IT Sales and channel management/ development.
Proven track record in managing significant levels of business.
• Experience in enterprise mobility preferred.
• Proven track record on the development of IT sales organisation.
Commission plan €25, 000- €30, 000 plus car allowance