Graphics / Print Demand Generation Specialist
Remote working with 2 x days in Dublin, Ireland office
Type of Job
€40, 000 - €45, 000 Plus 10% Bonus
April 5, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this leading multi-award winning and market-leading in tailored customer communication
Together we are recruiting for a Graphics/ Print Demand Generation Specialist to the team.
What you will be doing
This position supports and influences the Sales organisation for the achievement of overall revenue and units/licences within the organisation.
· Plan and deliver marketing campaigns and programmes to support Sales in achievement of company revenue targets for the Graphics portfolio within for the Ireland business.
· Work closely with the Sales Director & her teams to deliver a clear ‘Go to Market’ strategy and tactical plan for Graphics portfolio. This includes product positioning and customer profiling, pricing, target market identification, programme creation, direct marketing, webinars, digital campaigns, events and email campaigns, targeted ABM programmes, website management, show room management.
· Ensure close collaboration and teamwork across the entire Marketing team to deliver departmental objectives.
· Ensure an ongoing knowledge of market and competitor activity relating to the Graphics solution streams.
· Manage Graphics marketing budget, track activity results, and return on investment.
· 3 years+ experience in B2B / Graphics / Print marketing.
· Passion for working closely with Field Sales.
· Strong track record at end-to-end campaign execution and delivering results.
· Knowledge and experience with modern demand generation and integrated marketing, knowing when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness
· Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced, high-energy environment.
· Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks and execute at speed; working or desire to work in a fast growth environment.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· High level of literacy and numeracy.
· Analytical with an ability to make observations and recommendations.
· Strong project management skills.
· Self-starter with ability to roll up sleeves and get involved in the nitty gritty.
· Creative, intuitive and thinks out of the box.
· A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a marketing discipline).
· Use of Martech including CRM & marketing automation tools.
· Fluent English.