Regional Sales Manager - AI, Computer Vision Software
CTV, Cameras, access control, video surveillance, biometrics, and other security products and services
Spain - Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Bilbao, Malaga, Alicante, Palma
Type of Job
€70, 000 - €85,000 + Double OTE €160, 000
September 8, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are exciting to work with this leading software company , adding to our growing Technology portfolio.
Do you want to join a world-leading “”visual software” company that’s helping the top brands across the globe, including many of the Fortune 500, create safe, seamless experiences for people who are accessing their physical and virtual spaces?
What you will be doing
The RSM will manage sales and relationships in Spain (end-users, consultants and integrators) - extensive travel within the territory may be required.
The main role is to identify/develop new business opportunities with customers/partners, increase revenues and ensure coordination with Regional Head and corporate HQ in Israel.
What you will be doing:
• Establish and manage new leads, creating sales opportunities and nurturing them all the way to deal closing.
• Hands-on customer facing role - leading demos and pilots including integration with other systems.
• Establish and manage partnerships in Spain, from locating/approving partners to building a work plan/sales pipeline and delivering business development and sales targets.
• Work with partners/end customers to capture requirements, respond to RFI/RFQ, prepare quotes and write proposals.
• 4 years of Business Development and Sales experience in Spain security market – this is a requirement.
• Fluent English and Spanish.
• Experience with video/image analysis.
• Experience with establishing distribution channels, local partners, local integrators and their accreditation.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment.
• Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and have a strategic analytical approach.
• Full time position, based remotely in Spain.
- Double OTE €160,000. - Car allowance. - 25days holidays. - Health and Dental insurance with Bupa.