Senior Sales Development Representative - Dutch Speaking
Type of Job
Basic Salary €40, 000 Plus €15, 000 commission
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to add a new technology vendor to our growing portfolio. Our client is a Global recognised SaaS provider with 16 offices worldwide providing software and services to over 4,000 customers in may verticals such as Financial Services, Government , Information technology organisations.
We are seeking together a Dutch speaking Senior Sales Development Representative who will focus on generating outbound leads for new customers, in the Benelux region.
What you will be doing
You will work within a matrix team & goal structure with Enterprise Sales & Sales Engineers to maximise sales potential in the region. You will report directly to the SDR Manager, EMEA. There will be a clear path to development towards inside sales (full sales cycle, closing small deals and/or renewals).
What you will be doing :
• Source and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound sales, qualification, follow-up and make outbound calls and emails to following up
• Generate outbound leads with existing customers.
• Team with regional channel partners in the process of developing pipeline, qualification and closure of opportunities.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to assist partners.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate partners for further development and closure.
• Close new customers to create new meetings with the sales team.
• Profile and research customers to generate activity to identify key players and generate interest in my clients solutions.
• Maintain and expand database within the assigned territory working with Marketing.
• Willing to run, support and drive partner business development activities (webinars, call outs days, briefings).
• Supporting direct & partner events.
• Work within a matrixed team structure of Sales, Inside Sales, SEs, Marketing, Channel Development and Sales Operations to maximise regional sales potential.
• Dutch speaking.
• Experience in tech sales and outbound lead development preferred.
• A desire to further develop a career in technology and software sales.
• Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Optimise performance through adopting our software tools, i.e.: salesloft and salesforce
• Highly motivated, ambitious and team and personal goal oriented.
• Hungry for results and motivated to win.
€15, 000 commission plus many core benefits