Service Account Manager-/ Customer Success - German Speaker
Type of Job
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be supporting our ongoing partner of Global Vendor or LCD, Touchscreen and Projectors Global Manufacture, together we are looking for a Service Account Manager.
What you will be doing
The Service Account Manager will proactively manage the performance of my clients after Sales Operation in the European region.
This includes providing technical and service support to end customers, Authorised Service Providers (ASP’s) and the Sales team as required.
To oversee the efficient processing of RMA transactions, including the Beyond Economic Return (BER) process. Maintaining optimal stock levels of spare parts at managed local ASP to ensure that ASP are able to complete repairs within the agreed KPI’s and minimise BER expenditure.
1. Support the Customer Care Definition Process·
· Identify local customer care requirements
· Assess warranty terms / service levels of local competition
· Co-ordinate local implementation of warranty terms / service levels
2. Support the Authorised Service Provider(ASP) Management Process
· Evaluate / propose potential new ASPs
· Co-ordinate set-up and termination of ASPs
· Supervise execution of corrective action plan
· Co-ordinate all ASP related issues on product launch
3. Support the ASP Support Processes
· Support ASP as the local customer care team counterpart
· Manage / coordinate escalation of ASP queries
· ASP trainings / audits
4. Manage the Customer Service Processes
· Co-ordinate the implementation of the process related procedures with the ASPs
· Manage / coordinate escalation of customer queries
· Handle / decide about service related local customer credit requests
5. Manage the ASP performance & Cost
· Manage ASP’s performance against agreed KPI’s
· Manage the turnaround time for customer repairs within the Target
· Manage the monthly repairs claims/validations from ASP
· Control the stock level of ASP’s inventory (Finished goods buffer & spare parts)
· Deal with customer complaints that related to the managed ASP
6. Support Customer Evaluation Process
· Support Sales with questionnaires / tender in cooperation with Product Managers
· Support marketing on customer- / press- evaluation samples
· Collect / verify customer specification requirements
· Verify key account customer (evaluation / quality) complaints
· BA Degree in Business or similar
· Good technical knowledge of LCD or AV (projector and touch panel) products is an advantage
· Minimum of 2 years experience in warranty or after-sales service related activities.
· Fluent in German and English.
· Good knowledge of financial procedures and ability to interpret and process financial information.
· Computer literate at an advanced level in word and excel.
· Strong customer interface skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of work flow processes.
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
· Self-motivated to meet project/operational deadlines.
- +8% holiday payment.
- 6% pension contribution.
- 50% travel reimbursement (travel to work allowance).
- 25 days holiday.