Full Stack Software Solution Architect
Type of Job
£90, 000 - £110, 000
May 24th 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are proud to partner with a global digital engineering and technology company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, the company takes solution ownership across the value chain to help customers focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve.
What you will be doing
May 24th 2022
· 12 to 15 years of Technical experience.
· Full stack dev., data analytics and AI, interop and system integration.
· Expertise in designing systems and protocols for Medical devices - Connected care devices.
· Strong expertise in developing protocols as per HL7, DICOM, HIPPA requirements.
· Image processing -software development in any of the imaging systems: CT/MRI/X-Ray.
· Device driver’s development for medical devices.
· Expert-level knowledge in DevOps, build, deployment, and configuration management systems for heterogeneous, multi-platform software; DevOps, CI/CD tools & frameworks, Infrastructure Automation, Test Automation.
· Should be well versed with Object-Orientation concepts, design patterns & UML.
· Strong experience in Communication/ Networking/Internet Protocols as well as country specific requirements.
· Solution Architecture, Enterprise Integration, Messaging, Streaming, Patterns.
· Microservices, Cloud-native, Kubernetes, Docker, Service Mesh (Istio, Envoy), CNCF ecosystem, gRPC/protoBuf, Prometheus, Grafana.
· Scrum Master experience.