Data and Analytics Manager (Marketing)
Type of Job
£40, 000 - £50, 000
November 16, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a leading publication, based in the West London area.
Your role will to bring an analytics-focused view to the team and be responsible for ensuring best-practice implementation and continual optimisation of our analytics solutions, as well as working with the Head of Audience data on the future data roadmap and strategy to improve our subscriptions and commercial performance.
What you will be doing
The Data and Analytics Manager is responsible for the management of customer data and developing the analytics capabilities to help too understand and grow the business. The role will focus primarily on supporting the marketing team with data management and insights but may be required to support other areas of the business as required.
- Marketing data management for campaigns with segment creation, list management and monitoring of automated data feeds and integrations.
- Ensuring every aspect of the customer journey and campaigns are tracked and can be reported on to monitor performance and inform decision making.
- Work with the Reporting Analyst to provide reporting and insights on traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- Work with the Tech team to develop the analytics solutions and infrastructure
- Work with the Head of Data on the future data roadmap and strategy to improve commercial performance.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 desirable), implementation via Google Tag Manager and reporting via Google Data Studio.
- Experience of using CRM/CDP/ESP platform
Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with managing and reporting on marketing data including audience segments, campaign performance and engagement analytics.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the marketing team and across different departments.
This role offers a generous pension, 29 days' holiday, Private healthcare, death in service provision and access to a free onsite gym.
There is the opportunity to work from home two days per week, with flexible working (core hours are 10-4pm).