Digital Marketing Specialist - B2B Technology Hardware or Mail Related Solutions
Remote working with 2 x days in Office in Stratford, London
Type of Job
£35, 000 - £45, 000 Plus 10% Bonus
April 5, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this leading multi-award winning and market-leading in tailored customer communication.
Together we are looking for a highly motivated, creative thinker who has hands-on experience using marketing automation platforms (preferably Eloqua) to join our global demand generation team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the development and ongoing maintenance of digital sales programs for our Mail Related Solutions (MRS) in the UK. The successful candidate will help with audience segmentation for both customers and prospects, create email nurture journeys, and optimize website performance. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Inside Sales team and will be the primary point of contact for program related inquiries.
What you will be doing
· Participate in development and maintenance of digital sales programs in the UK (churn, acquisition, lead generation), including website administration.
· Creation of journey-based marketing campaigns including behavioural segmentation, list management, campaign flow, email creation, testing, and tracking.
· Build scalable processes that adhere to best practices in marketing automation and lead generation while ensuring compliance with all relevant domestic and international legislation (e.g., GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM).
· Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of email sends.
· Cross functional collaboration with sales and demand generation teams to ensure campaigns are executed on time and without impact to other programs.
· Respond to program inquiries from both internal and external sources, ensuring that the program is delivering the best possible user experience.
· Share and adapt best practices within the global demand generation team.
· 3 years experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
· Fluent in English (oral and written).
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Hands-on experience working with the Eloqua marketing automation platform. Other marketing tech experience is also an asset (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, SalesLoft, InsideSales.com, Salesforce.com, Drift, etc.)
· Understanding of agile marketing principles and methodology.
· An aptitude to learn new technology quickly.
· A solid understanding of database management and digital marketing best practices.
· Detail-oriented and an excellent problem-solver. Can multi-task and juggle overlapping priorities.
· A can-do attitude with the ability to identify problems and find creative solutions independently.