Digital Marketing Specialist
Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
Type of Job
£30, 000 - £35, 000
July 14, 2021
About the job
An exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field, the Social Media Specialist is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a busy, hands-on and fast-paced environment.
This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover.
What you will be doing
- You will be work with our team to shape, build, manage & optimise all of our digital marketing.
- Daily tasks will include making and editing launching new ad campaigns and providing campaign analysis (analytics) and sales , working with PR Agencies
- Editing web pages
Landing page implementation including building and optimising new and existing landing pages to increase conversions
- Pay Per Click Best Practices: Tactical understanding of keyword strategy, A/B testing, and campaign configuration
Landing Page Optimisation: optimisation of new and existing web pages and stand-alone landing pages, using a variety of content management systems such as
- WordPress, Instapage, Unbounce and Webflow.Digital
- Data Analysis: Analysis of data to find insights, affect strategy, and create new processes that can be efficiently implemented.
• An experienced marketing professional who has a passion for gaming
• Worked ideally in a Tech B2C vendor , distributor or agency
• Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion.
• Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity.