Digital Marketing Specialist PC Gaming
Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham , Amersham, Dunstable, Luton. Boreham wood , Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
Type of Job
£34, 000 - £38, 000
September 3, 2021
About the job
Migrowth are pleased to be back working with one of our Consumer Technology brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field, together we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist its a great opportunity to develop your skills in a busy, hands-on and fast-paced environment.
This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with the consumer, gaming and commercial PC marketing leads to develop direct and programmatic paid media strategies that drive awareness and interest products.
- Lead the media agency in developing campaigns across Shopping, Search, Display, Video, Paid Social and Affiliates to generate traffic and eCommerce sales.
- Develop and localise static, animated and video creative to fulfil media plans with the design team.
- Manage and optimise the paid media budget in line with KPIs to deliver the maximum ROI.
- Stay abreast with the latest paid media best practices and tools.
- Provide regular performance reports and analysis.
- Handle marketing administration for vendor funded reimbursements and claims.
- You will be work with our team to shape, build, manage & optimise all of our digital marketing.
- Daily tasks will include making and editing launching new ad campaigns and providing campaign analysis (analytics) and sales , working with PR Agencies
- Editing web pages
- Landing page implementation including building and optimising new and existing landing pages to increase conversions
- Pay Per Click Best Practices: Tactical understanding of keyword strategy, A/B testing, and campaign configuration
- Landing Page Optimisation: optimisation of new and existing web pages and stand-alone landing pages, using a variety of content management systems such as
- WordPress, Instapage, Unbounce and Webflow.Digital
- An experienced marketing professional who has a passion for gaming or PC Technology
- Worked ideally in a Tech B2C vendor , distributor or agency.
- Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion.
- Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity.