Distribution Marketing Executive (looking after two Global Vendors) - copywriting and design
South East (remote & Office) Reading, Camberley, Milton Keynes, London, Newbury, Bracknell
Type of Job
£28, 000 Plus 10% Bonus
September 15, 2021
About the job
Are you looking for a new role with excellent prospects in one of the fastest growing companies of its kind, a relaxed and fun, collaborative team working environment.
What you will be doing
You will support the marketing team in sourcing and attracting new customers and raising brand awareness through the creation of multichannel marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative individual to join our busy marketing department.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone to get their teeth in to a new marketing role, and making your mark!
· Execute company agreed marketing campaigns.
· Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
· Devise and present ideas and strategies to achieve the role.
· Promote company and vendor products, activities, and strategies.
· Compile and distribute financial and statistical information.
· Write and proofread creative copy.
· Maintain websites and look at data analytics.
· Organise events and product exhibitions.
· Update databases and using NetSuite to spot trends and opportunity.
· Co-ordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
· Manage campaigns on social media and emails.
· Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
· At least 2 years marketing experience, with experience in (and enjoyment in) content writing
· A passion for technology, and experience with marketing in the B2B sector
· You must be an excellent communicator, able to write engaging content, ranging across more technical to more creative pieces.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday! Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!