Gaming Marketing Manager – Global PC Gaming Vendor
Based in Hemel Hempstead – you may reside in or close to : Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Harlow, Bedford
Type of Job
Cira £45, 000
October 22, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with our legacy client , working directly with the Marketing Director to add to the growing team a new Gaming Market Lead.
An exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field. This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover.
As the worldwide no.1 PC gaming brand together we are looking for a dedicated gaming marketing lead to share the same passions as my client audiences to drive best-in-class marketing in the UK and co-ordinate a team of enthusiastic marketing specialists in their field.
What you will be doing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the local marketing strategy. You will lead marketing campaigns, evaluate the marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Working as part of the systems marketing team, covering gaming laptops and PCs, you will lead gaming marketing in the UK, working with the systems marketing manager to deliver against ambitious growth plans within a fast-evolving and dynamic industry.
What you will be doing :
• Be lead contact for gaming marketing in the UK, liaising with HQ and the global gaming go-to-market team to align on overarching goals and objectives.
• Lead in developing and implementing the UK gaming marketing plan working closely with the UK gaming product manager to understand new product introductions / launches, key focuses and timings to align on all marketing activities.
• Conceptualise and develop best-in-class brand and product marketing campaigns that create awareness and drive sales of gaming laptops and desktops in the channel and direct-to-consumer via the online store.
• Lead the marketing team specialists and external agency partners, offering gaming knowledge, marketing assets and concise direction across the full communications mix.
• Oversee brand messaging for key campaigns and act as brand guardian across all touchpoints, including aligning with the open-platform (OP) marketing team on cross-divisional campaigns that incorporate gaming components and peripherals not directly in remit.
• Monitor competitive activity and seek new opportunities and communication innovations that drive cut-through in the market.
• Responsible for managing the quarterly gaming marketing budget and providing demonstrable value for all invested activities.
• Build relationships with key vendor partners, such as AMD, Intel, Nvidia and Microsoft, to generate funding and drive mutually beneficial co-marketing activities.
• Define data driven KPIs and provide and present seasonal OKR reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Huge passion and knowledge of PC gaming and related technology.
• At least 3 years marketing management experience planning budgets and leading projects and co-ordinating teams.
• Good comprehension of the full marketing mix the latest best practices.