Marketing Data and Analytics Manager
London, Home Counties
Type of Job
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a world’s leading weekly magazine, who specialise in Technology and Science with thriving global operations.
Together we are looking for an Data and Analytics Manager who has advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 desirable), implementation via Google Tag Manager and reporting via Google Data Studio, as well as experience of using CRM/CDP/ESP platforms.
What you will be doing
Your role will to bring an analytics-focused view to the team and be responsible for ensuring best-practice implementation and continual optimisation of our analytics solutions, as well as working with the Head of Audience data on the future data roadmap and strategy to improve our subscriptions and commercial performance.
The Data and Analytics Manager is responsible for the management of customer data and developing the analytics capabilities to help too understand and grow the business. The role will focus primarily on supporting the marketing team with data management and insights but may be required to support other areas of the business as required.
• Responsible for marketing data management for campaigns with segment creation, list management and monitoring of automated data feeds and integrations.
• Responsible for ensuring every aspect of the customer journey and campaigns are tracked and can be reported on to monitor performance and inform decision making.
• Work with the Reporting Analyst to provide reporting and insights on traffic, engagement, and conversions.
• Work with the Tech team to develop the analytics solutions and infrastructure.
• Work with the Head of Audience data on the future data roadmap and strategy to improve commercial performance.
• Subscriptions or a recurring revenue business model experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 desirable), implementation via Google Tag Manager and reporting via Google Data Studio.
• Experience of using CRM/CDP/ESP platforms.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Extracting, manipulating and transforming data from APIs and data sources desirable (e.g. Google Analytics reporting API, BigQuery, SQL).
• Experience with managing and reporting on marketing data including audience segments, campaign performance and engagement analytics.
• SQL and PowerBI knowledge desirable.
• Ability to work collaboratively with the marketing team and across different departments.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to foster and maintain stakeholder relationships across all levels.
• Positive, energetic, can-do attitude – a problem solver that is naturally inquisitive.
• The ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Works well on own initiative but also a strong team player.
• Attention to detail is vital.