Marketing Manager - Cloud Solutions
UK Based - Remote
Type of Job
August 16, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be supporting our client adding to the growing Technology portfolio here at MiGrowth , together we are looking for a Marketing Manager
The Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role that reports into the Marketing Director and takes responsibility for overall execution and planning of marketing activity relating to Cloud Solutions, both internally and externally for my client.
What you will be doing
The role encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities, and a good understanding of the cloud solutions. As the Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director, the Marketing team and the Cloud Solutions Commercial Director to align to the key strategic initiatives of the business and overall vendor plans to ensure growth of the business.
Further, it is expected that the Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager will be able to have a detailed understanding of the vendor portfolios, the solutions and the technical requirements to be able to deliver the solutions. They will be responsible for the creation of messaging, collateral and to provide support to the sales team in the positioning of the Cloud Solutions to our Service Provider and Reseller customers.
The Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager will work to establish excellent relationships with key marketing contacts in cloud solutions vendors and relevant customers in the European region and ensure a profitable marketing business is upheld.
- Develop marketing plans with quarterly goals for Cloud Solutions that cover:
- General activity to cover all overall messaging.
- Vendor-specific marketing activity in all applicable counties/regions.
- Pre-requisites for success.
- Any capital investment required.
- Any other 3rd party requirements/contracts.
- Financial budget against the plan for approval by the Marketing Director.
- Support and drive new partner recruitment marketing for Cloud Solutions.
- Drive thought leadership activity of Cloud Solutions through development of blogs and participation in / promotion of editorial, digital and speaking engagements.
- Raise social media profile.
- Ensure website content relating to Cloud Solutions is kept up to date to keep relevant and interesting to visitors.
- Organise and drive effective participation in events for Cloud Solutions.
- Build on solutions messaging to emphasise USPS/differentiators for Cloud Solutions.
- Provide support to the sales teams in positioning the Cloud Solutions to the Service Provider and Reseller targets.
- Work with the Cloud Solutions leadership team to position new technology and vendors that we may consider bringing into the portfolio.
- Driven and self-starter attitude.
- Strategic thinking.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to understand and present complex solutions.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Understand the technical components of Unified Communications.
- Ability to develop effective sales tools.
- Copywriting and design skills.
- Analytical skills to evaluate results from marketing campaigns.
- Skills in marketing applications, social media and MS Office applications.
- Communication and interpersonal skills Influencing and negotiation skills.
- An eye for detail.
Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday! Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!