Marketing Manager CRM/Email
Candidates residing in London, Home Counties (Hybrid working - candidate must be ok to be on site 3 days per week as a minimum)
Type of Job
£40, 000 - £45, 000
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a world’s leading weekly magazine, who specialise in Technology with thriving global operations.
Together we are seeking Marketing Manager to support this ambition, as my client enters the next phase for Academy.
What you will be doing
- As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible developing and executing the email communication strategy for my client , taking customers on a journey from consideration to purchase and from purchase to engagement to win-back.
- By delivering and implementing the marketing communication plans, the role is responsible for increasing customer acquisition volumes, value, engagement and retention through effective monitoring and development of Email & CRM techniques.
- You will be the go to person for CRM and Email marketing, as the Marketing Manager yopu will champion and monitor best practice techniques for all communication strategies.
- You also will be responsible for ensuring lead generation and customer experience communication strategy is aligned and without conflict, and will work with internal stakeholders, key agencies and suppliers to ensure Email & CRM ROI and enhanced customer experience in the delivery of volume and revenue targets.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement the Email/ CRM strategy.
- Campaign reporting & development.
- Segmentation and Targeting - Social – integrate links to social media e.g. Facebook, You Tube, Twitter.
- Telemarketing / SMS – integrate telemarketing / SMS communications where appropriate.
• 2-3+ years CRM/Email marketing experience.
• A natural flare with writing and communicating (fluency in English is essential).
• A clear and demonstrable understanding of email marketing strategies and tactics, including strong analytical skills.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics.
• CRM/Email marketing experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud essential: examples of marketing work undertaken in email marketing that has seen a clear and marked uplift in sales.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM/email marketing and measurement.