Northern Europe Field Marketing Manager B2B – Channel & Direct
Candidates residing in Camberley, Reading, Basingstoke, Marlow, Windsor, Slough, Bracknell, Woking, Maidenhead, Bagshot, High Wycombe, Staines, Milton Keynes, Weybridge (Please note 3 days in office 2 days home working - Tuesdays and Thursday office days)
Type of Job
Basic £65, 000 - £80, 000 Plus 10% Bonus
March 30, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with our long standing client again who are a vendor of cloud-enabled imaging and IoT technologies & Print Hardware.
Together we are looking for a leader of Field Marketing.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for the elaboration and execution of Marketing initiatives in a specific country or region. The Field Marketing Manager for Northern Europe will work cross-functionally with EMEA Marketing, Sub Region and local Sales Leadership to plan and carry out marketing activities that align to the global marketing & sales priorities, that are designed to grow, expand and protect our business activity with end-customers and partners.
The role reports directly into the Head of Field Marketing EMEA and manages a team of country field marketing individual contributors. Countries part of Northern Region are: UK & Ireland, Netherlands and Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, Central Europe (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary), South Africa, Turkey, Russia and Baltics.
· Key marketing contact point for the Subregion Sales Leader.
· Building and delivering detailed quarterly marketing plans in alignment with Global and EMEA sales strategy, with clear objectives, KPIs and measures of success. Field Marketing initiatives include but are not limited to: virtual and F2F events, demand campaigns, offering launch, channel specific activities, external and internal communication.
· Maintaining open and active communication paths to sales managers and their teams to ensure assigned projects are meeting goals and expectations.
· Maintaining positive and productive working relationships with vendors, related to achieving necessary job duties on time and with the utmost attention for detail and excellence (communicating expectations, RFPs, reviewing proposals, negotiating agreements, etc.).
· Tracking the defined KPIs for marketing initiatives, providing detailed monthly reporting and analysis to management on a regular cadence.
· Monitoring field marketing programs regularly to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness.
· Managing the Field Marketing budget for the given region, tracking all expenses in an organized fashion.
· Being an active member of the UK Senior Management Team and participate/present at monthly management meetings.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar position in international marketing and team management.
· Proven ability in a marketing management position, in a B2B environment.
· Business acumen & commercial awareness.
· Excellent communication skills in English, any additional European language is a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with a strong customer focus.
· Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills, with excellent attention to detail.
· Personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter.
· Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive, with a proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within tight deadlines.
· Trust-worthy & team player, able to work with contacts and colleagues at all levels.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.