Planner Product Manager IFPD/LED Global Vendor
50% Work from Home and 50% office based within commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead. Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham Wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry
Type of Job
£35, 000- £45, 000 Plus Bonus
March 30, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are excited to be supporting this Global Vendor of Digital Projectors, 4K UHD Projectors, Interactive and 3D Projectors, Portable Business Projectors, Projection, Presentation, Pico Projectors, Visual Display Solutions, Audio Systems, DLP Projectors, 1080p Home Entertainment Projectors, and Pro AV.
We are together looking for Product Manager who will be key part to the team . In this role you will be managing production, PSI & forecast as well as negotiating on price/ priority – especially in this current market dynamic.
What you will be doing
As the product manager will also get involved in the wider product areas including the training, how to position the line-up, how to go to market and ongoing product development, with support from the team around you.
What you will be doing
• Champion our large screen display offering among the organisation and externally.
• Define and develop marketing collateral required to adequately support and promote our proposition throughout the product lifecycle.
• Close collaboration with Planning teams regarding sales and PSI processes.
• Close management of the PSI process, ensuring we maintain balanced inventory to support channel growth while managing overstock risk.
• Co-ordinate pan-European pricing and completion analysis of the commercial landscape.
• Identify and execute strategies to grow and commercialise our local service, support packages.
• Educate and train internal stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers, both domestic and foreign.
• Provide regular executive reporting.
• Point of contact for ad-hoc projects.
• Support of key events
• Background in Planning product Management - such as a Category Manager , Product Planner , Product Manager , Purchasing Product Manager.
• Have experience in managing production, PSI & forecast as well as negotiating on price/ priority.
Bonus , additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension and up to 30 days holiday per year.