PR Specialist / Media Consultant PC Gaming
Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham , Amersham, Dunstable, Luton. Boreham wood , Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
Type of Job
£40, 000 - £44, 000 Plus OTE
September 3, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with one of our Consumer Technology brands.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global brand and manufacturer of laptops and ancillary technology products.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with the marketing leads to develop and fulfil the PR strategy across consumer, gaming and commercial PC industries.
- Manage the PR agency throughout key launches and campaigns.
- Regularly liaise with the HQ PR team on global embargos and initiatives.
- Localise media releases and organise media kits.
- Conceptualise and create local launch platforms or events for media.
- Build long-term direct and indirect relationships with key media and influencers.
- Manage sponsored content with key media and influencers.
- Define PR KPIs and regularly monitor, analyse and report on performance.
- Provide expert knowledge of technological innovations and assist with product sampling.
- Organise and implement crisis communications advice as required.
- Experienced in PR or media relations specialist.
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably working in the brand side.
- You will be a concise verbal and written communicator,
- You must have a strong passion for technology and/or gaming and be highly knowledgeable about pc technology in order to explain features with a passion.