Retail Marketing Specialist - Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, Curry’s
Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham , Amersham, Dunstable, Luton. Boreham wood , Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
Type of Job
£40, 000 - £45, 000
September 6, 2021
About the job
An exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field. This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover.
What you will be doing
• The Retail Marketing Specialist will support Amazon, John Lewis ,Argos & Currys - In store and on line , product pages, merchandising.
• Work closely and support Amazon, John Lewis ,Argos & Currys.
• Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with appointed media agency.
• Work with Marketing Director to design new TVC’s and radio campaigns to support business goals.
• Support asset management on the UK website.
• Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others.
• Assist with the implementation of all promotions.
• Co-ordinate and assist with all events/experiential activity.
• Manage the direct e-newsletter campaigns.
• Support with events and exhibitions (trade and consumer).
• Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards.
• Manage PR agency and PR plan.
• Assist with the Marketing portal.
• Manage the consumer databases.
• Assist with community management of social media.
• Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the line Manager.
•E Commerce support.
• Retailer support.
• An experienced marketing professional who has a passion for gaming.
• Worked ideally in a Tech B2C vendor , distributor or agengy.
• Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion.
• Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity.
• Excellent numeracy, literacy, ICT and communication skills; including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
• Must be self-sufficient with the ability to bring new ideas to the department.
• Good presentation skills are essential.