Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
London / Home Working - 2 Days In The Office
Type of Job
£70, 000 - £80, 000 Plus Bonus
March 30, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this leading multi-award winning and market-leading in tailored customer communication
Together we are recruiting for a Senior Demand Generator to the team. Our Client is expanding their team, and so we are looking for a modern marketer who will lead and influence the field sales organisation for the achievement of overall revenue, units/licences, and margin targets within the client's organisation.
What you will be doing
• Plan and deliver marketing campaigns and programmes to support Field Sales in achievement of company revenue targets for our SaaS solutions.
• Work closely with the VP Sales & Operations and Sales Directors & their teams to deliver a clear ‘Go to Market’ strategy and tactical plan for each solution that results in the delivery of organisational targets. This includes product positioning and customer profiling, pricing, target market identification, programme creation, direct marketing, webinars, digital campaigns, events and email campaigns, targeted ABM programmes, and field sales education.
• Work closely with the UKI marketing leadership to assist with the creation and delivery of the UK & IRL Marketing Plan.
• Work closely with the Marketing leadership and the wider Executive team to contribute to the 3-Year Plan.
• Ensure close collaboration and teamwork across the entire Marketing team to deliver departmental objectives.
• Ensure an ongoing knowledge of market and competitor activity relating to the my clients solution streams.
• Manage regional marketing budget, track activity results, and return on investment.
•Must have Digital Experience PPC and SEO.
• 6 years+ experience in B2B / technology modern marketing with – B2B Hardware or SaaS industry knowledge and experience.
• Demonstrable and extensive B2B marketing experience working in a high-profile, fast-paced, results-oriented enterprise software business.
• Passion for working closely with Field Sales.
• Strong track record at end-to-end campaign execution and delivering results.
• Knowledge and experience with modern demand generation and integrated marketing, knowing when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
• Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks and execute at speed; working or desire to work in a fast growth environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical with an ability to make observations and recommendations.
• Strong project management skills.
• Use of Martech including CRM & marketing automation tools