Account Manager - Digital, Event, Print
London, Home Counties (Opportunity to work from home two days per week. Core working hours are 10-4pm with flexibility around these to suit)
Type of Job
£40, 000 Plus OTE of 30%
October 4th, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a world’s leading weekly magazine, who specialise in Technology and Science with thriving global operations.
My client is passionate about offering the best solutions to their clients whether this be pages in the magazine, digital advertising, events.
Together we are looking for an Account Manager who shares this passion to join their team.
What you will be doing
This role will be working with both agencies and direct clients selling across the full portfolio.
You will have your own client base of existing and lapsed clients you will be required to build strong relationships with from the beginning.
• Solid experience in sales ideally selling across a portfolio including digital, events and print. Experience of selling to agencies is desirable but not essential.
• A strong communicator with presenting skills conducting meetings.
• Self-motivated and ambitious.
• Strategic you will identify potential clients and put together an annual sales plan.
• Highly organised.
- OTE of 30%.
- Generous pension, 29 days’ holiday, Private healthcare, Death in service provision, Free gym on site.