AV Education Account Manager - Global Vendor (NORTH)
North West, North East
Type of Job
£50, 000 - £60, 000
January 6, 2022
About the job
Experience in dealing with end users is essential High Education Further Education, Universities and AV, Control and Network experience.
MiGrowth are pleased to add a new technology vendor to our growing portfolio .Our client is a Global recognised audio-visual signal processing, distribution, and control solutions vendor.
Are you a technical expert on Audio Visual Integration and design, familiar with supporting customers from your home office and promoting AV products, then we are looking for you!
What you will be doing
As the Education Account Manager UK (EAM) will be responsible for developing business relationships within the College, University and select High School Districts Education Reseller.
You will be training end users on technology products and be close contact with the Sales Department to discuss any opportunities within the Education market.
What you will be doing:
• Identify opportunities within College University and select High School Districts.
• Develop strong and lasting business relationships with the Universities and Education resellers.
• Develop product loyalty among the Extron education market, end users and resellers.
• Promote products by training customers.
• Visit trips to High Education Locations.
• Support the needs and requests of the Universities.
• Participate in Education function, Technology shows, open houses, etc.
• Co-ordinate and approve special requests from the Universities.
• Sales and support related tasks.
• Research and be aware of education market events, organizations and regional trade-shows.
• Get involved with approved education technology or business focused organizations for networking and learning purposes.
• Follow-Up on regional proposals and bids.
• Participate as a trainer.
• Significant technical skills in the AV business.
• Electronics Engineering (BSEE) degree required.
• Experience in education and training technical customers.
• Sales and Business Development Experience.
• Comfortable in speaking in large audiences.
• Good organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Professional appearance.
Company Car, Private Health care, Laptop, phone, Pension, and Extensive Training Programs