Business Development Manager - Retail Channel Sales
Type of Job
Basic Salary up to £45, 000 Plus Commission £40, 000 - £50, 000 (un capped)
About the job
MiGrowth are very pleased to have won this piece of retained/ exclusive recruitment working with Wildix who are the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system. Wildix are recognised as a Niche Player in the 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Their mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, Wildix have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the most fastest-growing market with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
Are you a Business Development Manager with a strong understanding of Channel Sales in the retail vertical?
What you will be doing
This role is a great chance to develop and lead our product in additional features and also grow an additional revenue stream into UK partners. As the lead Business Development Manager - Retail Channel Sales in this vertical sector, the right individual will also have the possibility to help develop new markets outside the UK.
What you will be doing
- Growing revenue in retail vertical.
- Education of partners on Wildix proposition and assisting in bids.
- Assist existing partners to establish retail vertical offering.
- Identify potential partners and work with area managers to turn interest into ecosystem partners.
- Identify key technology buyers in tier 1,2 and 3 retail brands on the UK high street.
- 3-5 years in a similar role.
- A great understanding of channel only business.
- Proven track record dealing with high street retail and hospitality organisations in the UK market.
- A firm understanding of UCaaS.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The understanding of OPEX sales models.
- Broad Knowledge of Communications solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Commission £40, 000 - £50, 000 (un capped) and £5,000 car allowance per year.
- 20 days’ holiday each year plus the usual UK Public/Bank Holidays, plus extra day on your birthday. After each full year of employment with Wildix you will receive an additional days holiday allowance up to a maximum of 25 days (26 including birthday), as well as an iPhone, MacBook Pro and full expenses.