Business Development Representative - Unified Communications
Type of Job
Basic Salary up to £40, 000 Plus Uncapped Commission and £5, 000 car allowance per year
About the job
MiGrowth are very pleased to have won this piece of retained/ exclusive recruitment working with Wildix who are the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognised as a Niche Player in the 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Their mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, Wildix have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the most fastest-growing market with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Representative who can contribute to Wildix's expansion by boosting the portfolio of potential partners, generating new opportunities, creating outbound leads & preparing them to enter the sales cycle with the team of Channel Development Executives across the United Kingdom.
What you will be doing
- Growing revenue in retail vertical.
- Education of partners on Wildix proposition and assisting in bids.
- Assist existing partners to establish retail vertical offering.
- Identify potential partners and work with area managers to turn interest into ecosystem partners.
- Identify key technology buyers in tier 1,2 and 3 retail brands on the UK high street.
- 1 to 3 years Sales Experience on the B2B market.
- Interest for the tech space and be familiar with the telecommunication industry.
- Experience within the UC&C market will be a plus.
- Target driven.
- Value-oriented sales-approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with CRM’s (SalesForce, InfusionSoft).
Uncapped Commission plus £5, 000 car allowance per year.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have 20 days’ holiday each year plus the usual UK Public/Bank Holidays, plus extra day on your birthday. After each full year of employment you will receive additional day’s holiday allowance up to a maximum of 25 days (26 including birthday). You will also be provided with iPhone and MacBook Pro on full expenses.