Customer Service Executive - Consumer Vendor
50% Work from Home and 50% office based, so must be within commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead. Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham Wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading , Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry
Type of Job
£20, 000- £30, 000 DOE
November 11, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to add a new consumer vendor to our growing FMCG / Technology Portfolio , we are supporting them to find a new Customer Service Executive
If you are a driven, ambitious individual who shares a keen interest in technology and can demonstrate excellent customer service, troubleshooting assistance, and deliver on a high level of customer satisfaction through the willingness of going that extra mile, this opportunity could be just right for you!
What you will be doing
• Manage and provide assistance to our Regional Repair Partners throughout the EMEA region. Ensuring SLA's are adhered to.
• Engage with our Sales team to ensure our service value chain aligns to the local market facing value proposition and strategy.
• Complete Spare Parts Inventory Management for our Regional Service Partners ensuring that they have the right volume of spare parts on hand to enable them to provide fast repair times.
• Provide End Users/ Customers with first level technical troubleshooting assistance via telephone/email, helping to identify problem causes, and offering solutions where appropriate.
• Escalate and monitor second level technical issues raised by our End Users, Customers and Regional Service Partners. Understanding the technical elements of the problem is essential in managing the solution.
• Manage the End User/ Customer expectation to turn a potential negative situation into a pleasurable service experience.
• Carry out data entry into our RMA Database to record and track all repairs, ensuring that all technical details are recorded precisely and accurately to assist the Repair Technicians in the Workshop.
• Provide quotations for Out of Warranty work for End Users/ Customers.
• Process End User/ Customer payments for Out of Warranty work.
• Process Spare Parts orders for our Regional Service Partners.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and customer relationship building skills.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency using Word, Excel and Email.
• Strong technical aptitude preferably towards TV or Cinema Display Technology or Consumer Electronics.
• Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy being paramount.
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
• Neat, tidy and organised worker.
• Experience working in a similar environment.
Private Medical Insurance, and Dental cover, up to 30 days holiday (subject to service requirements), free on-sight parking, Pension, Income Protection and Group Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Program, staff discounts and access to our LifeWorks platform that give you exclusive offers on gym memberships, cinema's, high street brands, supermarkets and more.
Flexible start times (7:30am to 9:00am finishing 4:30pm to 6pm). 8 hours a day.