Distribution Senior Account Manager looking after Service Providers ISP Resellers
Remote - Birmingham down wards towards south east /south west
Type of Job
£40, 000 - £45, 000 Plus £15, 000 Commission and car allowance
August 27, 2021
About the job
Are you looking for a new role with excellent prospects in one of the fastest growing companies of its kind, a relaxed and fun, collaborative team working environment.
MiGrowth are pleased to be supporting our client adding to the growing Technology portfolio here at MiGrowth , together we are looking for an Senior Account Manager looking after my clients ISP Resellers / Partners.
What you will be doing
• Identify new prospects and manage all new leads through the sales process and sales cycle through to closure.
• Work with finance to ensure any new customer is properly qualified and provided appropriate levels of credit at the outset and loaded correctly onto NetSuite.
• Manage all named accounts assigned to you and ensure the Company is positioned as Supplier of choice for all their UC related purchases.
• Drive strong customer relationships and loyalty to the Company.
• Demonstrate progress on a weekly basis on all key opportunities via the Weekly Review Meeting, providing an accurate weekly update on Sales Forecast Status.
• Attend all Company Sales/Product Training Sessions in order to demonstrate key USP’s in the Company portfolio.
• Has a successful track record in sales, including account retention and development.
• Understands general business motivators and drivers.
• Can engage with C-level contacts in the various customer departments.
• Understands empathy and the ability to be able to balance the best interest of a customer, with those of the business.
• Is driven to meet and exceed targets, with a clear hunger for success.
• Works well in a team but can also act confidently using their own initiative.
• Performs well under pressure.
Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday! Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!