EMEA Business Product Unit Manager - Global Vendor
50% Work from Home and 50% office based within commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead. Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham , Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry
Type of Job
October 29, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this Global Vendor, who specialise in interactive flat panel, Education software & vertical experience
As the new Business Manager you will be responsible for driving growth of my clients Interactive Flat Panel products across the EMEA and Americas territory’s.Interactive flat panel, Education software & vertical experience.
What you will be doing
This role will encompass all aspects of business and product management.
As an successful candidate you will demonstrate the ability to define and execute upon strategic plans across broad territories as well as the ability to simultaneously manage the short-term steps required to get there. Go to Marketing within the EDU Space.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading specialist provider of award-winning AV equipment, namely projection and digital display products for the business and education markets. This role is Sales and Marketing focused and is to lead their strategic expansion of new products within the EMEA and Americas from a UK base. With a Focus around Interactive Display and Education.
Having already secured a strong foothold in the territories outlined you will have the exciting task of leading a small team plan to grow market share.
What you will be doing:
- This is a newly created role overseeing the strategic expansion of the Interactive flat panel product category into the Education market within the EMEA and America’s territory.
- You will be driving sales and increasing market share into Professional/Education sector via Resellers and Channel Distribution Partners.
- Managing a small team of Product Managers, you will develop and oversee long term strategy and short-term activity to reach sales goals
- You will oversee commercial budgets and be responsible for overseeing the overall procurement strategy and deliverables for the channel.
- Developing dealer/reseller base for Pro AV within the given territory.
- Providing supporting information to Commercial Partners to allow successful frameworks e.g. quotations, competitive info, offers, positioning, events etc.
- Developing & implementing activities to create demand for flatscreen and LED products in the direct and indirect B2B Market within given territories.
- Ideally we are looking for a commercially minded Senior Product Manager or Commercial Manager or Channel Sales Manager from within Audio Visual, Consumer Electronics, EdTech or IT hardware sectors.
- You MUST have a good understanding of the Education Channel.
- Preferably you will have people management experience, have knowledge of sales and also demand planning and procurement.
- Capability to write Business Plans and develop and implement channel strategy.
- Ability to analyse and interpret commercial data essential.
-Experience within LED display, Interactive flatscreens or other AV products useful, but could have been involved in other products sold into EdTech.