EMEA Key Account Manager - Internet Service Providers (ISP).
Type of Job
£80, 000 - £100, 000
August 16, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be working with this global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions provide leading and next-generation router connectivity solutions to consumers and businesses worldwide.
What you will be doing
As Key Account Manager (ISP & 5G), Europe your role is to build successful, long term relationships with new Internet Service Providers (ISP). This role focuses on developing new business and implementing strategies to expand the customer base and delivering incremental sales in Europe, working towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company strategy and vision. The success of this role will be further reliant upon excellent communication skills, an analytical outlook and professional, confident manner.
· Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the European ISP market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Develop and negotiate terms and conditions for new accounts to effectively manage overall profitability at each assigned account while maximizing our position.
· Ensure client satisfaction and to secure long-term partnerships by taking overall responsibility for client relationship management.
· Assist in the development and implementation of technical rollout plans as needed.
· Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Work closely with global product development teams to ensure products meet European ISP requirements.
· Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
· Degree level education (Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Technology is highly desirable), or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience in sales management, preferably in the Internet Service Provider, Carrier, Telco industry.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Strong negotiation skills on all levels. To be hugely proactive and able to think outside the box under pressure.
· Developments in technology, a working knowledge of the market sector and the marketing mix.
· Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
· A working knowledge of P&L and the ability to accurately forecast the business.
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English language. Fluency in any other European language (Spanish, German, French) is an added advantage.
· 5+ years’ experience in an account management role.
· Industry or channel experience is required.
· Proven ability to drive sales.
· Shown strong and demonstrable business acumen combined with a strategic commercial outlook.
- 40% Bonus. - Car allowance . - Plus many core benefits