External Education Account Manager (North) HE/FE
North of the UK – Birmingham Upwards.
Type of Job
£70, 000 Basic with OTE £40, 000
November 16, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are extremely excited to be supporting this Technology client, with a £2.2bn pa revenue, who operate across the UK, France, Spain, Romania and Vietnam. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Public Sector team within the Education Sector HE/FE.
This role requires experience gained working for a recognised IT reseller and/or vendor /manufacturer in Education.
What you will be doing
This role is 100% Account Management, where you will manage around 20 to 25 clients.
As an Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of my clients solutions and services accounts in Education Sector only .
You will manage a set of key territory accounts within Universities and Colleges across the North of the UK – Birmingham Upwards.
· Extensive Sales and Account Management experience and track record gained within the IT or Audio Visual industry. HE/FE.
· Evidence of prior success and over-achievement against targets.
· Understanding of Education frameworks and tender processes.
· Proven experience of selling IT Managed Services / solutions and/or Enterprise class solutions Audio Visual or IT.
· Good business acumen and commercial awareness.