Global Vendor Product Manager - Home and Mainstream Projection
50% Work from Home and 50% office based within commuting distance of Hemel Hempstead. Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry
Type of Job
Basic Negotiable Plus Bonus
About the job
MiGrowth are excited to be supporting this Global Vendor of Digital Projectors, 4K UHD Projectors, Interactive and 3D Projectors, Portable Business Projectors, Projection, Presentation, Pico Projectors, Visual Display Solutions, Audio Systems, DLP Projectors, 1080p Home Entertainment Projectors, and Pro AV.
We are together looking for Product Manager who will be key part of the team.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be managing production, PSI & forecast as well as negotiating on price/ priority – especially in this current market dynamic.
The role will encompass all aspects of product lifecycle, from cradle to grave. A successful candidate will possess a proactive mentality, and an ability drive and support sales teams in a business development, planning and product management capacity.
What you will be doing:
• Champion our Home and Mainstream Projection offering among the organisation and externally.
• Define and develop marketing collateral required to adequately support and promote our proposition throughout the product lifecycle.
• Close collaboration with planning of the PSI process, ensuring we maintain balanced inventory to support channel growth while managing overstock risk.
• Co-ordinate pan-European pricing and completion analysis of the commercial landscape.
• Delivering strategic business briefs to the EMEA & US sales teams.
• Identify and execute strategies to grow and commercialise our local service, support packages.
• Educate and train internal stakeholders.
• Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers, both domestic and foreign.
• Provide regular executive reporting & Support on quarterly business reports to regions.
• Point of contact for ad-hoc projects.
• Support of key events.
• Key point of contact for sales groups.
• Assertive, engaging, communicative and confident personality.
• Team player who is driven, adaptable and dynamic.
• Bachelor degree level qualification.
• Technically and numerically astute.
• Competent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
• Negotiation / Influencing and relationship Skills.
• Problem Solving & organisational skills.
• Proven ability to work across broad territories and across cultures.
• Fluent English, with other European or Mandarin languages as a plus.
• Background working in product management preferred, alternatively we also consider candidates with a background as a business analyst or in strategic planning, looking to apply that knowledge within a product category.
Bonus, additional corporate benefits such as medical insurance, dental cover, pension, and up to 30 days holiday per year