Managed Services Account Manager
Type of Job
£35, 000 Plus uncapped commission scheme and OTE
November 24, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working with this leading multi-award winning and market-leading technology services provider.
Due to growth we together are looking to add a new Managed Services Account Manager.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone wanting flexibility in their work location and to ensure they have a positive work/life balance that means they are productive, positive and geared towards succeeding.
Requirements are IT B2B sales industry and proven experience of strategically selling IT services and solutions to the midmarket sector.
What you will be doing
As an Managed Services Account Manager you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities for all IT requirements and delivering excellent customer service to end user clients within the following verticals : SMB, Enterprise, Corporate , Public Sector.
What you will be doing :
• Sell products IT services Managed Services.
• Develop opportunities via the acquisition of net new customers and targeting of existing and lapsed accounts.
• Researching and gathering business intelligence across various markets.
• Source and close new sales business opportunities.
• Have a minimum of 3 years strong understanding of the IT B2B sales industry and proven experience of strategically selling IT services and solutions to the midmarket sector.
• Understand the IT sales lifecycle from customer reviews through to delivery and support.
• Have a proven ability to identify new sales opportunities and progress through to close, whilst using initiative to cross and upsell.
Uncapped commission scheme and OTE, plus care allowance many core benefits, including tailored benefit scheme , discounts on retail, trave5,000-l, gym and leisure.
Hybrid working of both office and home - Brand new Birmingham city centre office location 2 mins walk from New Street, 10 mins from Snow Hill. Excellent tram service – including free access to gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café.