Partner Sales Executive / Channel Development Manager (Hunter) - Unified Communications
Type of Job
Basic Salary up to £60, 000 Plus Commission £30, 000 - £50, 000 (uncapped) and £5, 000 car allowance per year
About the job
MiGrowth are very pleased to have won this piece of retained/ exclusive recruitment working with Wildix who are the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognised as a Niche Player in the 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Their mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, Wildix have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the most fastest-growing market with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
MiGrowth are currently looking for a Partner Sales Channel Development Manager who can contribute to Wildix's expansion by generating sales results, hunting new partners across the UK Regions.
What you will be doing
What you will be doing :
- Recruit and grow the Wildix’s partner portfolio.
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target.
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies, and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives.
- Partner with Area Managers to speed up the onboarding process of new Partners.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs.
- You may at times be asked to complete tasks outside this job description.
- Recruit of New Wildix UK Partners - Central/Northern.
- Prospect pipeline building through measurable phone calls, social media campaigns, events and email.
- Grow the base of Wildix partners through the promotion of the solution on its unique value to each potential partner.
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help streamline processes that will deliver an even better service across all our client base.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Proven sales track record.
- Able to meet deadline and targets.
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious.
- Team player.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Managing pipeline of business.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Commission £30, 000 - £50, 000 (uncapped) plus £5, 000 car allowance per year.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have 20 days’ holiday each year plus the usual UK Public/Bank Holidays, plus extra day on your birthday. After each full year of employment you will receive additional day’s holiday allowance up to a maximum of 25 days (26 including birthday). You will also be provided with iPhone and MacBook Pro on full expenses.