Partner Sales Executive / Channel Development Manager - Unified Communications
Type of Job
Basic Salary up to £60, 000 Plus Commission £30, 000 - £50, 000 (uncapped) and £5, 000 car allowance per year
About the job
MiGrowth are very pleased to have won this piece of retained/ exclusive recruitment working with Wildix who are the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognised as a Niche Player in the 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Their mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browser and the app and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, Wildix have a relentless Channel Sales team working to make an impact in one of the most fastest-growing market with a philosophy of trust, driven mindset and a shared vision of excellence.
MiGrowth are currently looking for a Partner Sales Channel Development Manager who can contribute to Wildix's expansion by generating sales results, hunting new partners across the UK Regions.
What you will be doing
What you will be doing :
- Retain existing clients, measurable through Gained Partner Business
- Provide a high-level of customer service to the partner base.
- Sending out regular communication about relevant products and services that may benefit their business.
- Responding to quote and customer information requests.
- Providing products demonstration to Partners Prospects
- Be the point of contact for accounts.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve products.
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates.
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- You may at times be asked to complete tasks outside this job description.
- Support of new and existing partners.
- Primary contact for approximately 10-20 of our existing accounts.
- Respond to sales enquiries and deliver overall customer service excellence to aligned account base.
- Actively work with partners partners to ensure are growing their revenues through Wildix product
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Operations to help streamline processes that will deliver an even better service across all our client base.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Proven sales track record.
- Able to meet deadline and targets.
- Self confident, self motivated, driven and ambitious.
- Team player.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Managing pipeline of business.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Commission £30, 000 - £50, 000 (uncapped) plus £5, 000 car allowance per year.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have 20 days’ holiday each year plus the usual UK Public/Bank Holidays, plus extra day on your birthday. After each full year of employment you will receive additional day’s holiday allowance up to a maximum of 25 days (26 including birthday). You will also be provided with iPhone and MacBook Pro on full expenses.