Partnerships Sales Manager - Media
London / Home Counties
Type of Job
£50, 000 Plus an OTE of 30% and Qtr Bonus up to 25%
January 10, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a world’s leading weekly magazine, who specialise in Technology and Science with thriving global operations.
Our client is passionate about offering the best solutions to their clients whether this be pages in the magazine, digital advertising, events, media.
Together we are looking for an Partnerships Sales Manager who shares this passion to join their team, as well as selevant experience working within the advertising media industry. This role will be working with both agencies and direct clients selling media.
What you will be doing
• You will be responsible for contributing towards financial targets by securing media spend from media agencies and clients to deliver content partnerships.
• Develop and cement strong relationships within media agency partnerships’ teams with global and regional remits.
• Develop strategic and creative campaign proposals in response to client briefs that match with their objectives
• Collaborate with the Sales Directors to develop opportunities for the wider sales team.
• Creating and maximising revenue opportunities by working closely with the wider commercial team and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are developed and delivered effectively.
• Relevant experience working within the advertising media industry, specifically within a sales or partnership sales role.
• Clear and demonstrable experience in selling content partnerships or strategic advertising campaigns across big publishing brands and overachieving revenue targets.
• Ability to draft and present compelling presentations and digital media plans that achieve campaign KPIs.
• Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, and understanding of how to deliver campaigns across multiple platforms.
• Proven success in creating and delivering significant media and content campaigns.
• Excellent communications skills to ensure that the project is successful. This includes from pitch to de-brief meeting both with the client and internal stakeholders.
- OTE of 30% Plus Qtr Bonus up to 25%.
- Generous pension, 29 days’ holiday, private healthcare, death in service provision, free gym on site