Product Manager – Data Analytics, Adtech, Affiliate Marketing
London - Remote
Type of Job
£55, 000 - £65, 000
July 7, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth is proud to partner with this organisation responsible for the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
What you will be doing
· You will be responsible for using data from various parts of the company to identify new opportunities and for validating the risks of these opportunities at pace and economically - helping decide what gets built and delivered to customers.
· You will own a customer persona, associated metrics and product range and will be responsible for knowing the needs and situation of key representatives of that persona within the book of business.
· You will run a world-class discovery practice, mixing qualitative and quantitative methods, that allows us to maintain our current leader position and to regularly bring to market new features and products that find a strong product-market fit.
· You will work closely with the engineering team and our UX designer to run a world-class delivery practice to release impactful features at pace.
· You will communicate our product vision to Publishers and the team in a compelling way and progressively influence and own that vision so we can build a defensible and differentiated offering that will future proof the business.
· You will work closely with Product Marketing to help align delivery to our go to market strategy and make sure that the beta and official launches are a success.
· You will make a strategic contribution to the leadership of the company, by representing the needs of our largest clients when it comes to building our company strategy.
· The role reports into the VP, Product and is based on the Inspired methodology and on the 4 disciplines of execution.
· Deep curiosity, with a sharp inquisitive mind and the conviction that true success comes from data-led validation at pace, not from flashes of inspiration.
· Solid experience in a Product Manager role, Insight role or operations role in tech companies. PM experience is a plus but is not mandatory.
· Knowledge of advertising, ecommerce, - or better, of the Performance Marketing/affiliate space - is a plus.
· Data driven, ability to read and pull your own data (You know SQL and are an excel wizard).
· Pragmatic /Open minded approach.
· Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
· Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
· Happy to challenge assumptions: yours and the ones of the company.
· Loves solving problems but doesn’t fall in love with a particular solution.
· Our ideal candidate is someone with an analytics background that either moved over to product or works closely with the product management team for their operations and analytics needs. Someone from AdTech or Affiliate Marketing industries would be ideal.
· Healthcare insurance & cash plans.
· Parental Leave Policies.
· Learning & Development Program (educational tool).
· Flexible work schedules.
· Wellness Resource.