Sales Director - Cloud Solutions - Service Providers – Europe
UK or European Based
Type of Job
Basic £80, 000 Plus Variable £60, 000 comms plan and car allowance
October 14, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be partnering a fast growing organisation experiencing healthy organic growth looking to expand their offering within the European market.
The Sales Director for Cloud Solutions will be both a sales leader and an Individual contributor. They will have direct responsibility for certain key accounts and will lead, manage, and grow the team across the United Kingdom and Europe. There will be direct reports from day 1 and an objective to deliver against growth targets and financial targets in the current financial year. Specifically, the role will include but is not limited to the tasks below. It is expected the role will be highly varied and will involve some international travel.
What you will be doing
• Proactively identify and drive new sales opportunities to European Service Providers and support Cloud Solutions sales team to effectively drive and deal with all new opportunities through the sales cycle
• Work closely with key vendor partners and to drive new pipeline and opportunities
• Engage with your named accounts across Europe to build the relationships internally, ensure any issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner and ensure all sales opportunities are being progressed through the stages of the sales cycle
• Manage your sales team effectively. Provide coaching and support where it is required and help them deliver their results. Help them to build their customer relationships and support them in building their account plans.
• Maintain an accurate funnel and pipeline report on a rolling 12-month basis plus a quarterly forecast
• Demonstrate high standards to the team. Provide the example they should wish to follow and become.
• Liaise with all areas of the Company to ensure opportunities are progressed, booked and delivered to the satisfaction of your customers.
• Not work to a rigid plan but thrive on the variety that a European sales leadership role brings.
• Has at least 8 years’ experience selling to Communications Services Providers.
• Has a great track record of sales performance both as an individual contributor and a Sales Manager.
• Can manage complex deal flows and commercial structures.
• Can demonstrate empathy with their team, their customers, and their colleagues.
• Has a desire to manage and grow a high performing team that will meet and exceed their quarterly and annual objectives.
• Understands UCaaS / CCaaS and the related products and services.
£60, 000 comms plan and car allowance