Senior Account Manager – ISP’s
Remote, covering the south of the UK from Birmingham down-towards south east /south west
Type of Job
£40, 000 + £15,000 OTE
August 19, 2021
About the job
The MiGrowth team are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a reputable organisation who are leaders in the UC space.
What you will be doing
The role of the Senior Account Manager is to be a key contributor within the sales team. They a strong sales performer and a positive member of the team for the rest of the sale people to aspire to be. They manage Key Accounts within the business and lead by example. Senior Account Managers should manage sales to exceed sales financial targets and ensure delivery of excellent customer satisfaction from both existing customers and to drive new business across all company products and services
Senior Account Managers should be able to demonstrate an understanding of all company products, services, and business processes.
Day to day you will:
• Identify new prospects and manage all new leads through the sales process and sales cycle through to closure
• Work with finance to ensure any new customer is properly qualified and provided appropriate levels of credit at the outset and loaded correctly
• Manage all named accounts assigned to you and ensure the Company is positioned as Supplier of choice for all their UC related purchases
• Drive strong customer relationships and loyalty to the Company
• Demonstrate progress on a weekly basis on all key opportunities via the Weekly Review Meeting, providing an accurate weekly update on Sales Forecast Status
• Attend all Company Sales/Product Training Sessions in order to demonstrate key USP’s in the Company portfolio
• Has a successful track record in sales, including account retention and development
• Understands general business motivators and drivers
• Can engage with C-level contacts in the various customer departments
• Understands empathy and the ability to be able to balance the best interest of a customer, with those of the business
• Is driven to meet and exceed targets, with a clear hunger for success
• Works well in a team but can also act confidently using their own initiative
• Performs well under pressure
• Company car allowance.
• A job with excellent prospects in one of the fastest growing companies of its kind.
• The reward of working with exciting vendors who offer great margin potential in growth sectors.
• Training and certification on technology & vendor systems as necessary.
• A relaxed and fun, collaborative team working environment.
• Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday!
• Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!