Senior Sales Development Representative - Benelux
Bracknell, UK (currently working remote until fully COVID-19 safe)
Type of Job
£40,000 plus £15,000 commission
August 27, 2021
About the job
Migrowth are pleased to add a new technology vendor to our growing portfolio .My client is a Global recognised SaaS provider with 16 offices worldwide providing software and services to over 4,000 customers in may verticals such as Financial Services, Government , Information technology organisations
We are seeking together a Dutch speaking Senior Sales Development Representative who will focus on generating outbound leads for new customers, in the Benelux region.
What you will be doing
- You will work within a matrix team & goal structure with Enterprise Sales & Sales Engineers to maximise sales potential in the region. You will report directly to the SDR Manager, EMEA. There will be a clear path to development towards inside sales (full sales cycle, closing small deals and/or renewals).
- You will report directly to the SDR Manager, EMEA. There will be a clear path to development towards inside sales (full sales cycle, closing small deals and/or renewals).
- Source and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound sales, qualification, follow-up and make outbound calls and emails to following up.
- Generate outbound leads with existing customers.
- Team with regional channel partners in the process of developing pipeline, qualification and closure of opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to assist partners.
- Close new customers to create new meetings with the sales team.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate partners for further development and closure.
- Profile and research customers to generate activity to identify key players and generate interest in my clients solutions.
- Maintain and expand database within the assigned territory working with Marketing.
- Willing to run, support and drive partner business development activities (webinars, call outs days, briefings).
- Supporting direct & partner events.
- Work within a matrixed team structure of Sales, Inside Sales, SEs, Marketing, Channel Development and Sales Operations to maximise regional sales potential.
- Dutch speaking
- Experience in tech sales and outbound lead development preferred.
- A desire to further develop a career in technology and software sales.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Optimise performance through adopting our software tools, i.e.: salesloft and salesforce
- Highly motivated, ambitious and team and personal goal oriented.
- Hungry for results and motivated to win.
- £15,000 commission. - Plus many core benefits