Vendor Account Manager -Retailers and Etailers - M1 Corridor
Candidates residing North of London - with easy access to the Motorways to the North M1 corridor
Type of Job
Basic Salary £30, 000, Plus £12, 000 - £15, 000 Bonus, Car allowance, and many core benefits
November 18, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are working with a Global Vendor of Laptops/ tablets, who are looking to add to their team. This is a growth role within the business.
We are looking for someone who is able to develop strong relationships and build trust with new and existing customers, Communicate with IT Directors, IT Managers/Co-ordinators, purchasers to win opportunities and achieve the company targets, as well as take ownership of all the activity and sales within each account from top to bottom.
For this role, experience within the IT industry preferably in distribution, retail/Etailer or vendor field, with understanding of IT products.
What you will be doing
• Perform product / sales training for the partners.
• Travel for customer visiting and meetings.
• Undertake Sales and Marketing related administration tasks.
• Propose and setup key strategies within managed products to help grow business.
• Review sales and marketing opportunities within managed accounts.
• 3 years’ experience of working in IT industry preferably in distribution, retail/Etailer or vendor field, with understanding of IT products.
• Experience of making successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organisation.
• Experience of handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Strong organisational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• A proactive, self-starter – able to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team.
• Committed to excellence and high standards.
• Creative, versatile, flexible and an innovative team player willing to work within constantly changing priorities, with enthusiasm.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
•Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Proficient in MS Office.