Audio Visual Project Engineer
Based from the office in Bolton. Looking for candidates in the North West only commutable to Bolton.
Type of Job
Full Time (Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm)
£22, 000 - £25, 000
January 6, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be back working within Audio Visual with our longstanding client.
Together we are looking to recruit for an Audio Visual Project Engineer to join an experienced engineering team
My client specialises in building bespoke audio visual solutions to suit our clients in the corporate sector. We include boardrooms, auditoriums, training & meeting rooms, video conferencing, video walls, multi room installations and digital signage.
What you will be doing
• Collaborate with the design team in the creation/modification of design packs.
• Utilise the completed design pack to create misc. lists for installations.
• Maintain customer and internal communication throughout the project regarding variations.
• Visit sites to check on the status of the building works.
• Talk Engineers through the project before they attend site.
• Liaise with clients and end users via phone, email, and face to face on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure all equipment is ready for engineers to collect before an installation start date.
• Identify access equipment requirements and arrange hire of suitable equipment where necessary.
• Complete site surveys and document all relevant information.
• Work with Project co-ordinator to schedule timelines for works on site.
• Work with the service delivery team to carry out off site prep and project admin (Asset Registers/off site prep checklists).
• Update admin/sales regarding upcoming purchasing requirements (When we need kit in for offsite prep or installations).
• Complete training courses to stay competent with relevant AV products and services.
• Carry out on site commissioning works when required.
• Maintain and check all stock levels in the workshop.
• Maintain van and complete vehicle checklist weekly.
• Monitor and replenish stock levels in your van.
• Manage your own schedule for day-to-day tasks.
• Maintain all company property to a high standard.
• Represent us and uphold our reputation with all clients and public.