Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham Wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
Type of Job
£30, 000 - £35, 000 Plus £10, 000 Bonus
March 2, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are proud to be working with a global manufacturer of Laptops and Technology Products
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT engineer to work with a globally recognised computer hardware manufacturer and a household name too. Their products span laptops, projectors, mobiles, mini PCs, hard drives, routers, switches, servers, and an array of pc peripherals and components. This opportunity is with the components and peripherals side of the business. It is a great team to be working, great products, and an expanding business.
What you will be doing
• You will be managing technical product lifecycles on AMD/Intel/Nvidia/business-based products on a detailed level, providing benchmarks and overclocking results to key customers.
• You will support and provide solutions for bespoke volume projects including High-Frequency Trading, High-Performance Computing, Formula 1 (HFT, HPC, F1) broadcasting, defense, and universities.
• You will suggest real-world applications for new products and/or tools for the Sales team at customer meetings and Business development.
• Diagnose and resolve all technical issues for key accounts (onsite also), liaise with HQ daily.
• Support new projects and build custom Basic Input Output Systems (BIOS) and tools for large system integrators, pro-actively creating new business.
• Present technical training on multiple product lines including Server to colleagues, customers, and distributors.
• Solid understanding of technical landscape (AMD/Intel/Nvidia) and future launches.
• At least 3 years relevant work experience as an IT technical support or IT service engineer.
• Technical skill and knowledge of IT Application Engineering/systems.
• Advanced knowledge of IT hardware.
• Training/presentation skills for internal and external customers.
• Passion & knowledge of IT products & trends.
£10, 000 Bonus, Plus many core benefits