Mid/Senior Web Developer
Candidates residing in: Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Luton, Boreham Wood, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Northampton, Essex, Cambridge, Stevenage, Newbury, Coventry
Type of Job
Full Time (40 Hours)
£35, 000 - £40, 000
March 2, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are excited to be supporting this Global Vendor of Digital Projectors, 4K UHD Projectors, Interactive and 3D Projectors, Portable Business Projectors, Projection, Presentation, Pico Projectors, Visual Display Solutions, Audio Systems, DLP Projectors, 1080p Home Entertainment Projectors, and Pro AV.
We are together looking for Senior Web Developer who will be key part to the team. This is a great opportunity to work in the Marketing Department on a collaborative global team.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced full stack ASP.NET Web Developer to join our client and assist in the development of new and existing in-house and public-facing web application.
- Excellent ASP.NET experience.
- T-SQL and Entity Framework 6.
- Git source control experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Verifying, evaluating and delivering user requirements and specifications.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Strong testing experience.
- Experience working with .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Some understanding of SOLID principles and engineering best practices.
- Understanding of browser compliance and accessibility standards.
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS.
- Working knowledge of Agile Kanban methodologies.
- Kubernetes and Docker.