Newbury or Wales
Type of Job
£30, 000 - £35, 000
August 19, 2021
About the job
The MiGrowth Team are currently looking for a Netsuite Specialist to join a reputable UC organisation experiencing rapid growth.
You will be joining the Internal IT team, where you will be responsible for our NetSuite ERP solution, you will be working closely with the Finance department and the other key teams who use NetSuite on a daily basis.
What you will be doing
The NetSuite specialist will report into the Head of IT and will be key in maintaining the NetSuite platform and supporting the 150 users of the system. This will involve using the support ticketing system to manage the requests and liaising with the external developers and solution providers. There will be the requirement to travel to all UC offices and this may include overnight stays.
Areas of responsibility will include:
First Line Support
- Escalate to our development/solution partners
- User Maintenance
- NetSuite Licensing
- Bounced email addresses administration
- Clear cache nodes
- API Passwords
- Support departments with setting up Reports/Dashboards.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Supporting departments with setting up Reports/Dashboards
- Managing Legacy - External Feeds
- Sandbox refresh testing
- Upgrade testing
- Plugin (Bundle)/Integration management
- Liaising with External Developers
- Providing training on NetSuite to other employees
- Is self-motivated and can work on their own initiative.
- Has the ability to quickly learn the technologies, tools, and processes.
- Has good communication skills and confident talking to people at all levels in the business.
- Has the ability to work alone on tickets but not be afraid to ask for help.
- Is open and willing to suggest new ideas, different options, and solutions.
- 10% Bonus. - A job with excellent prospects in one of the fastest growing companies of its kind.
- The reward of working with exciting vendors who offer great margin potential in growth sectors.
- Training and certification on technology & vendor systems as necessary.
- A relaxed and fun, collaborative team working environment.
- Fantastic company benefits incl. Pension scheme, private healthcare, a day off on your Birthday!
- Cycle to work & Tech schemes, perkbox membership with discounts, childcare vouchers, free fruit and refreshments, modern offices with free parking, staff organised charity events, kick-off’s... and much more!