Senior Product Developer
Type of Job
£50, 000 - £60, 000
September 13, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are excited to be partnered with this cutting edge outfit experiencing healthy growth in a fun environment.
They require a Senior Product developer to join the team accountable for key development and support capability – front end, middleware & back end - Reporting to the CTO.
What you will be doing
• Delivers across the entire product life cycle – concept, design, build (code), deploy, test, release and automation.
• Performs code/peer reviews within the team and across teams.
• Develops and extends the reach of existing digital applications, while helping to identify opportunities for future product roadmaps.
• Collaborates with PO to deliver inspirational products and continues to optimise performance post release.
• Develops functional solutions in accordance to architecture design and coding standards.
• Creates and maintains a robust technical framework to support the products.
• Creates compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences across multiple products with minimal duplication of effort.
• Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends and openly shares thoughts.
• Provides support on key products should there be an incident / problem related to a product that’s now live and requires a development fix.
• Works as part of a scrum team and may act as the scrum master as required.
• Acts as a mentor / coach to product team members / developers on areas of expertise.
• Recognises and influences key stakeholders to manage: adapts conversations according to level of technical understanding.
• Django + Python - High experience requirement.
• ReactJS + TypeScript - High experience requirement.
• Bitbucket Pipelines - High experience requirement.
• As well as git, PostgreSQL, Elastic Beanstalk, S3 / Cloudfront, Docker, HTML, CSS.
• Solid experience of developing online or multi-channel transactional applications.
• Strong software craftsmanship background.
• Good experience of development automation tools – test, build and release.
• Scrum experience of working within a continuous and iterative delivery cycle.
• Strong leadership skills combined with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to cope in ambiguity and forge their own path.
• A can-do professional approach to business and a willingness to be held accountable.
Full Benefits Package