Sales & Business Development Assistant
Type of Job
€35, 000 Plus 10 % Bonus
September 15, 2021
About the job
MiGrowth are pleased to be working with this Global Consumer Electronics Vendor who provide leading and next-generation router connectivity solutions to consumers and businesses worldwide.
Together we are looking for an Sales & Business Development Assistant to join a great sales team, the team’s spirit is infectious. The company is extremely open workplace.
What you will be doing
As a Sales & Business Development Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of all sales administration including leading on in-depth performance sales analysis for the Sales Organisation.
To support effectively and efficiently you will be required to build and maintain daily relationships to drive sales activities and resolve any issues which may arise with the sales team, wider business and customers alike.
You will be required to be hands on in assisting the sales team to optimize existing accounts and prospects. In order to be effective you must be fluent in German with a good understanding of English.
What you will be doing:
· Assist Account Managers, and the Sales leadership team.
· Follow the sales team’s procedures for managing and maintaining opportunity pipeline, quotes, bids, etc.
· Demonstrate an ability to further develop understanding of company system applications such as HSOE, Oracle, Business Objects and Salesforce.com.
· Maintaining opportunity pipeline, quotes, bids, etc. and be prepared to present that information when requested.
· Administer within Sales Force approved promotions within Program and Allowances (P&A) ensuring no under or over accruing of funding.
· Work closely with the companies logistics operation to ensure all purchase orders are shipped in a timely manner and according to customers’ specifications.
· Run and perform an in-depth analysis of reports regularly highlighting trends, risks and opportunities as it relates to your sales team accounts such as Customer Sell Thru reports, Top Selling Sku’s and Open Order reports.
· Set up, authorise and correct all Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) orders in a timely manner acting as single point of contact in the absence of the sales team.
· New Product Information (NPI) set up of customers, tracking inbound activities ensuring all purchase orders are in place and maintaining updates to forecasts.
· Take an active lead in maintaining a positive work atmosphere by role modelling and communicating in a manner which demonstrates a pro-active, credible and valued sales support team member to customers, distributors, co-workers and management alike.
· Recognise and escalate any and all critical issues regarding accounts and/or company policies to management immediately.
· Travel to tradeshows and customer sites required.
· German speaking with a good understanding of English.
· Exceptional numerical and analytical skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Full Microsoft Suite of Programs (Word, [Excel], Outlook, PowerPoint).
· Experience of working with Enterprise Analytical tools.
· Ability to work as part of a team remotely.
· Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets.
· Teamwork, communication, and strong cross functional collaboration skills.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience of working as part of sales or customer service function.
· Ability to take the initiative in personal growth and development.