Technical Product Manager - Audio Visual Interactive Display Vendor
Type of Job
£45, 000 - £50, 000
March 2, 2022
About the job
MiGrowth are proud to be back working with this Global Technology Vendor of Interactive Display & Projection.
Together we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager. The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for providing 1st line technical support for all my clients AV product lines for UK.
The successful individual will be required to find solution from basic to complex problems, and liaise with BU, Support and European Business Line Managers to implement standard procedure to provide high quality support for our clients and sales colleagues. The ability to build productive relationship with colleagues at remote site is crucial for this position.
What you will be doing
- AV equipment setup/strike/troubleshooting/operation/maintenance including projector, large format display, digital signage and interactive display or any other AV products.
- Trouble shooting and find technical resolution, escalating to support and/or BU where necessary.
- Support Regional Sales Team to oversee all commercial facets of Audio Visual projects. Act as the client’s primary technical contact within UK and ensure that all product related contractual commitments are met.
- Conduct product training and demonstration activities for distribution, resellers and end-User as required and also train sales-team, on product updates.
- Work with Support and Service team to review quality and performance of our products
- Main contact for technical questions for customers, our sales and our service
- Test products and create/check technical data sheets
- Check RFQ’s regarding product related topics
- Product responsibility from BOL to EOL
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position in IT or AV sector.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience installing AV or IT equipment.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude with a friendly and personable demeanour.
- You are required to hold a full drivers license.
- Home office with space to work on IFP’s.